[Watford] April meeting

Cliff Deamer cliff.g3ndc at btinternet.com
Thu Mar 22 09:17:21 GMT 2007

Thanks to both James and Alain for suggested venues, if you could get
details in each case we could discuss and decide a way ahead.
Could you please include;

Name of Venue
Where it is
Price
Any special conditions (like membership)
Is there a bar
Is there an area suitable for discussion/ demonstration
Is Internet access (broadband) available
A contact telephone number
plus anything else you think is important.

Any other suggestions for venue would be welcome, I even have one
myself!!

If you could e-mail info to me before the April meeting we can discuss
at that time.
Meanwhile I am going to book the room at the Watford Library for Tuesday
3rd April, 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm with the option to continue beyond 9 pm if
required. If there are any strong objections to this arrangement please
let me know ASAP
Cliff