[Watford] Meeting: April 3rd

matberry-sutton at fsmail.net matberry-sutton at fsmail.net
Thu Mar 22 13:48:51 GMT 2007

Unfortunately, I shall not be able to attend on that date as I shall be away on Annual Leave.
Please can the date, time and location of the meeting following April 3rd be posted ASAP so I can check my availability.
What about planning meeting dates for the remainder of 2007 (probably best done after deciding upon venue).

Mat