[Watford] Meeting: April 3rd

Cliff Deamer cliff.g3ndc at btinternet.com
Thu Mar 22 15:22:31 GMT 2007

Hi Mat,
I propose we stick to the original arrangement which was to meet on the
first Tuesday in each month.
That would give April 3rd, May 1st, June 5th, July 3rd etc. There are a
number of questions to be answered before we carve these in stone, not
least; Where?
I agree it is important that the dates are fixed.
We need someone to get a grip on the Watford LUG web site and bring it
up to date. This is our window and is likely to be the first point at
which a newcomer will make contact.
Cliff