[Watford] Watford LUG

Cliff Deamer cliff.g3ndc at btinternet.com
Sat May 5 10:40:25 BST 2007

Could all those who attended the meeting on 1st May please check the
Members list and add there names and a brief description.
You will see that some are already there and I have added your first
names you gave me at the meeting.
You might also like to add your e-mail to the mailing list, either by
using the Mailing list page or just send me an e-Mail.
Anyone interested in the group who has not yet attended a meeting is
also invited to add their info.
We need to do this so that we can attract more members and enhance the
range of skill available to the group.
Hope you all have a good weekend.
Cliff