[Watford] Suse 10.3 hangs for 2 minutes at start of boot sequence.

Neel Upadhyaya bahulneel at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 10:24:43 GMT 2007

I've often seen a system hang for a couple of minutes on boot during the
udev stage.  Can you confirm if this is the case?

You should be able to disable the splash screen via the boot loader but
someone more familiar with Suse will have to back me up here.

-N

--
MCSE is to computers as McDonalds Certified Chef is to fine cuisine.