[Watford] Watford LUG

Cliff Deamer cliff.g3ndc at btinternet.com
Wed Oct 3 18:16:43 BST 2007

Thanks to all who turned up for the meeting last evening, it was
particularly good to get three newcomers.
Alain stepped in at short notice with a presentation on Logical Volume
Management, questions from those present diverted him onto several
aspects related to the subject and gave him a very busy evening. Thanks
Alain.
To Marcim, George and John, the new faces, I hope we see you again next
month and please bring your questions (or ask them here if you wish).
Next months meeting is 6th November, hope to see as many as possible.
Cheers  Cliff