[Watford] Watford LUG

David Pead davesignup at pead.myzen.co.uk
Wed Oct 3 19:57:35 BST 2007

Hi Cliff et al,

Apologies for my no show yesterday, we had a particularly broken
night of sleep the night before and after we'd got the brood to bed I
just looked forward to an early night! I had particularly looked
forward to Alains demo that I consoled myself with seeing next month.
Oh well.

Lets hope Neel or one of the other knowledgeable members can deliver
next month.

Hope to c u soon
Dave