[Watford] Watford Digest, Vol 114, Issue 1

Yvan Seth watford.lug.org.uk at malignity.net
Tue Dec 2 12:27:28 UTC 2008

On Tue, Dec 02, 2008 at 12:07:20PM +0000, Toby Deans wrote:
> The 11th would be ok for me if I can hitch a lift to Pitney Bowes - We
> could of course transfer to a pub for the season finale.

The Compasses, WD5 0LJ?  Less than a mile up the road from Pitney Bowes:
    http://www.hotels-watford.co.uk/compasses-pub-abbots-langley.html
    http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&saddr=WD5+0LJ&daddr=WD25+7GS&hl=en&geocode=&mra=ls&sll=51.694467,-0.41203&sspn=0.009789,0.019269&g=WD25+7GS&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=15

2008 Good Beer guide, and listed on the Watford CAMRA page, so ought to
be worth a visit.  Though I'd be driving :(

Could start out at Pitney Bowes, and pop up the road for a pint to knock
off for the year.

Though remember, if the date is moved - always presuming Steven can
accommodate - there may be people expecting this Thurs who don't read
this list (I believe this was a problem last time we moved the day.)

-Yvan