[Watford] Tonights meeting

Steven Acreman sacreman at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 10:53:30 UTC 2008

Guys,

The unthinkable has happened and I have been persuaded to attend this years
work christmas party (they negotiated on the number of drinks vouchers and
table plan). Sods law would have it that it coincides with tonights meeting.
So my apologies but all may not be lost.. I see 2 options:

1. Continue as planned but have the whole meeting in the pub. The agreed
venue was the Compasses just around the corner..

http://www.information-britain.co.uk/showPlace.cfm?Place_ID=35346

2. If Alain Williams is coming tonight then I don't mind dropping around
building instructions and a key this afternoon. Then he could open up and
host the meeting at the Pitney Bowes premises.

Whatever happens I will put a note on the door at PB just incase people
don't read this.

Thanks,

Steven Acreman