[Watford] Ghosting a Linux HDD

Marcin Kisiala marcin at mapesbury.com
Thu Feb 14 22:23:19 GMT 2008

Hi all,

I made my first jail in my Centos box work!!!!

Great stuff.

I am trying to apply ssh certificates so the jailed users do not have to
use passwords. I have not been successful so far. Does anybody know
where to place the ssh public keys  (which directory - standard .ssh
doen not work) and which config file I need to change to point the
incoming login request to the directory where public key is stored?

Regards

Marcin