[Watford] Ghosting a Linux HDD

Marcin Kisiala marcin at mapesbury.com
Fri Feb 15 11:43:43 GMT 2008

Hi,

I think I found out the answer for my question: I needed to create user
first (useradd...), create .ssh directory, add certificates to
authorized_keys file and THEN send this particular user to jail:
[root at sftp001 ~]# jk_jailuser -j /home/sftproot adam. I was sending adam
to jail and then creating .ssh directory. I am not sure what the
difference is but it works (from WinSCP only at the moment) !!!!

Does anybody know what is the syntax to logon to jail from localhost and
include a certificate?

[root at sftp001 ~]# sftp -oPort=1313 adam at localhost   -----   I need to
include a certificate here
Connecting to localhost...
Permission denied (publickey).
Couldn't read packet: Connection reset by peer

Marcin