[Watford] MySQL - Help

Walt walt at helvatron.co.uk
Wed Feb 27 20:52:26 GMT 2008

I tried to start command and it told me after a while '[1]+ Done'.  Unfortunately, MySQL Admin sitll tells me access denied.

I will have to byte the bullet and start from scratch,  uninstall and re-install.  I am really surprised that there is no fix for this. AND I will backup the \var\lib\mysql directory in full.

BTW my distro is Suse 10.3.

Thanks for your help.
Walter