[Watford] MySQL - Help

Walt walt at helvatron.co.uk
Thu Feb 28 09:35:48 GMT 2008

Thanks to Andy & Neel,  I had aleady tried that (the fix in the manual) but
it still wont let me access the databases from MyAdmin and I don’t have
enough knowledge to use the MySQL command line tool to check whether I can
access the databases.

I have also tried dozens of other suggested fixes but I cannot get it back.
Sorry to have wasted your time (and mine).  I am gona give up now and
rebuild from scratch, probably on a windows (yuk) machine.

Regards, Walter