[Watford] php5-zlip

walt walt at helvatron.co.uk
Wed Jan 9 11:25:23 GMT 2008

I am trying to get Nolapro Accounts to work as a way of learning more about
the PHP system.

One of the PHP extensions it needs is zlib.  I installed it without any
problems but the nolapro initial setup no longer works to show me whether
everything it needs is installed.  As soon as uninstall zlib it works again
with the zlib component reported as missing.

I have tried the web and the nolapro support but there is nothing there.  I
have joined their forum as well but so far, nothing.

Thanks, Walter