[Watford] setting up /chroot/jail

Alain Williams addw at phcomp.co.uk
Thu Jan 24 16:48:32 GMT 2008

On Thu, Jan 24, 2008 at 04:07:14PM -0000, Marcin Kisiala wrote:
> Found out how to use the script but I am getting the following errors
> when executing the file:
>
> ./mkchroot.sh: line 174:  3939 Segmentation fault      rssh -v
> ./mkchroot.sh: line 175:  3940 Segmentation fault      rssh 2.2.3
> ./mkchroot.sh: line 176: syntax error near unexpected token `newline'
> ./mkchroot.sh: line 176: `Copyright 2002-4 Derek D. Martin <rssh-discuss
> at lists dot sourceforge dot net>'
>
> My Centon does not recognize rshh -v command.
> Any idea?

I assume that you mean 'centos' ?

It is in Dag's archive.

Put the following into : /etc/yum.repos.d/dag.repo
	[dag]
	name=Dag RPM Repository for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
	baseurl=http://apt.sw.be/redhat/el$releasever/en/$basearch/dag
	gpgcheck=1
	enabled=1
	protect=0

Then type:

	yum install rssh

That may not be the problem, run in debug mode:

	sh -x mkchroot.sh

(Check which shell is specified on the first line of mkchroot.sh - use that one)

--
Alain Williams
+44 (0) 787 668 0256  http://www.phcomp.co.uk/