[Watford] New Forum

Toby Deans plumocelot at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 14:06:15 UTC 2009

I have enabled simple machines forum on the SLUG server now. I tried out a
few different forum scripts but this one still seems the best for now.
Please have a look and see what you think and test it. It may give the
occasional 504 gateway timeout - I may adjust the php.ini file to solve this
if it is a problem. Not that I really know what I am doing of course.

Steven > How easy would it be to port the existing forum member list from
the old SMF forum? I assume someone with good MySQL skills could do it or
should we just get everyone to re-register?

Plum