[Watford] Server power out

Alain Williams addw at phcomp.co.uk
Fri Jul 24 14:30:56 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 03:11:21PM +0100, Toby Deans wrote:

> I was also messing about with SANE (network scanner access) on another
> project box and finally got that going with some Xinetd fiddling.

Oh, I've not done sane over a network -- is that hard ?

> Do any of you know some good CSS/web development apps for Linux that I
> can teach myself some CSS on? I'm trying Komposer/Screem etc but not
> getting too far.

I must confess that I do all this sort of stuff with emacs. The firefox web developer
plugin is nice for CSS since it lets you edit the CSS and see the results
instantly ... then copy your changed version back to your web server.

> See you all at the next meeting.

Gosh, almost that time of month again. 2 days later I shall be at
the UKUUG conference:
	http://summer2009.ukuug.org/UKUUG

--
Alain Williams