[Watford] Any one good at logos ?

David Pead davesignup at pead.myzen.co.uk
Thu Sep 17 21:00:09 UTC 2009

On 17 Sep 2009, at 21:40, Alain Williams wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 09:29:29PM +0100, David Pead wrote:
>>
>> On 17 Sep 2009, at 16:05, Alain Williams wrote:
>>
>>> I was tweaking one of my links page, the Watford LUG entry looks
>>> sad, we
>>> need a nice logo to put there:
>>>
>>> 	http://www.phcomp.co.uk/UserGroups.php
>>>
>>> Anyone creative ?
>>
>> How's this?
>>
>> http://david.tfto.com/images/WLUGlogo_1.png
>
> I think that the Tux beak/chest should be pure white - then very nice!
> (Much better than I could have done)

Had that originally but didn't see enough of the badge underneath,
wanted it to be recognisably Watford's coat of arms (to those that
might know, anyhoo)

Your preference below:
http://david.tfto.com/images/WLUGlogo_2.png

>> Mashed up the council logo and tux... or should I try something else?
>>
>> PS I can't get into the SLUG, anyone else?
>
> I just logged in (ssh) OK.

I'm having trouble:

TrinityII:~ davey$ ssh david at watfordlug.org
david at watfordlug.org's password:
Permission denied, please try again.
david at watfordlug.org's password:
Permission denied, please try again.
david at watfordlug.org's password:
Permission denied (publickey,password,keyboard-interactive).

Does the last line suggest public/private keys are being used?
Haven't logged in since my file deleting escapade so nothing should
have changed... Mmmm

Is it a simple thing to check my last login? Otherwise a password re-
set may be in order, can wait till the next meet tho.

Dave