[Watford] Any one good at logos ?

Alain Williams addw at phcomp.co.uk
Thu Sep 17 21:47:29 UTC 2009

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 10:00:06PM +0100, David Pead wrote:

> > I think that the Tux beak/chest should be pure white - then very nice!
> > (Much better than I could have done)
>
> Had that originally but didn't see enough of the badge underneath,
> wanted it to be recognisably Watford's coat of arms (to those that
> might know, anyhoo)

I see what you mean that you can't see the coat of arms ...
I do think that it looks better.

> Your preference below:
> http://david.tfto.com/images/WLUGlogo_2.png

> >> PS I can't get into the SLUG, anyone else?
> >
> > I just logged in (ssh) OK.
>
> I'm having trouble:

Yes, I logged in because I have my ssh key installed.

Sometime between 14th & early hours of 15th /etc/passwd went from being a straight
file to a symlink to /share/flash/conf/passwd

Your & my passwords got zapped, set empty - although I could not login using an empty password.

I can reset your password -- please mail me your mobile # & I will text you a new one
(please change it afterwards).

Anybody any idea what happened ?

I notice that the timezone is IST (whatever that is -- Iceland ?)

I wasn't backing up /share/flash/conf -- not really sure what it is, but it is only 31K
so it will be backed up from tonight.

--
Alain Williams
+44 (0) 787 668 0256  http://www.phcomp.co.uk/