[Watford] Watford Digest, Vol 158, Issue 1

Mark Stanhope Mark at Stanhope.org.uk
Tue Apr 6 23:26:35 UTC 2010

Hi all,

  I can offer you a google apps closed mailing list if that would help? I have been running a number of mailing lists for mainly information security discussions.

Just let me know.

Mark