[Watford] DDR2 Ram

Toby Deans plumocelot at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 11:34:37 UTC 2010

Hello all -

I am assuming the LUG is on for next week?

I have built my new low power server from the TranquilPC barebones and it
runs silently and fanless.
Currently I only have 1Gb of RAM in it and I could benefit from a few server
tuning lessons from those more experienced if that could go on the agenda?
Right now I am just happy that it works.

SLUG - If Magnus is unable to get along to the next meeting I am happy to
host the LUG site on my server if someone can explain how to do name based
Virtual hosting (2 domains on one IP address?) - I have my own custom DNS
pointing at my new machine now.

Have any of you got any surplus DDR2 RAM for sale -  (800Mhz preferably but
not hugely fussed) before I hit ebay/amazon/ebuyer?
I have a 1GB laptop SODIMM I bought for the original intended project that I
no longer need if anyone would like to make a nominal offer for it. I'll
bring it along if anyone wants it.

Plum

--
Reality is only temporary