[Watford] Debian Ports

Mark Stanhope Mark at Stanhope.org.uk
Tue Nov 1 11:25:53 UTC 2011

Walt

I believe that you will find that mysql is only listening on the loop back address check /etc/mysql.cnf (this location may be wrong please check documentation).

Mark

Beyond contempt is the willing slave, for he deserves his destiny.

Old Kings Saying

Mark Stanhope
Mark at Stanhope.org.uk M6AUY

NOTICE TO RECIPIENTS: The information contained in and accompanying this communication may be confidential, subject to legal privilege, or otherwise protected from disclosure, and is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, please delete and destroy all copies in your possession, notify the sender that you have received this communication in error, and note that any review or dissemination of, or the taking of any action in reliance on, this communication is expressly prohibited.

E-mail messages may contain computer viruses or other defects, may not be accurately replicated on other systems, or may be intercepted, deleted or interfered with without the knowledge of the sender or the intended recipient. Stanhope.Org.Uk makes no warranties in relation to these matters. Please note that Stanhope.Org.UK reserves the right to intercept, monitor, and retain e-mail messages to and from its systems as permitted by applicable law. If you are not comfortable with the risks associated with e-mail messages, you may decide not to use e-mail to communicate with Stanhope Org UK.