[Watford] 1st Thursday and Raspberry Pi

Toby Deans plumocelot at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 11:44:05 UTC 2012

I'll see you all there tonight. I finally have my Raspberry Pi and had
it all working wonderfully on wireless last night until I made a
truely amateur mistake and screwed up my sudoers file - idiot.
Luckily I made notes on what I did to get wireless working properly as
this has frustrated a lot of people. Turns out it needed quite a
specific firmare for the Ralink dongle which is in a later Debian
repository. Nice little toy though. I think it may be made into an
XMBC front end by the weekend.

Toby

--
Reality is only temporary