[Watford] Android on PC & Mounting disks

Cliff.G3NDC cliff.g3ndc at btinternet.com
Fri Jun 1 17:54:24 UTC 2012

Thanks Toby, nice to hear from you again.
I am trying to get Android to run on an Asus EeePC 900, albeit modified with a 64GB SSD.
I have followed the steps you describe and just can't get it to work.
Having read reports on the Internet which suggest that I am not alone with this problem, and knowing that the members of the LUG had played with this subject I thought it was worth asking the question.
Since I don't know what I am doing wrong I was rather hoping someone out there might have a bootable CD or Memory stick that I could beg or buy.
With 64GB there are plenty of OS which would run on the EeePC 900 but I want to try Android.
I could always drive over and pick up a Disk or Stick?
Cheers Cliff