[Watford] Fwd: GLLUG mailing list live

Peter Grant grantpe at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 13:04:52 UTC 2012

gllug.org.uk's mailing lists have suffered a problem and aren't
currently working. Hence they can't be used. There are some issues
with access to equipment and they may not be getting fixed anytime
soon, if at all.
As the 'old' ones on gllug.org.uk aren't running, how they interact
isn't really relevant.
Peter