[Watford] Thursday

Toby Deans plumocelot at gmail.com
Tue May 1 00:11:56 UTC 2012

I shall try to attend this Thursday as well - I have a bit of a cold
at the moment but I hope a good beer will cure it.
This week I have been playing with the Cinnamon window manager from
Mint - So much faster and nicer than Unity, Gnome Shell or Gnome 3!
I'm totally sold on it for all my desktops, Also have been working on
EC2 servers,Vcider and tmux after some great tutorials from Mr Gomez.
Also playing around with AjaXplorer and Android clients as I finally
have a new phone to hack around with which I can tether so hopefully
we can use that in the pub.

Toby

--
Reality is only temporary