[Watford] Thursday

Ishaq ishaqx at gmail.com
Tue May 1 09:04:22 UTC 2012

The mint WM sounds interesting; after almost 8 yrs, I am thinking of
switching to something other than Ubuntu and only because of unity. unity
is such a piece of crap, and gnome 3 is not much better. As far as kde is
concerned, I never liked it - too windowish for my liking. All the other WM
I have tried look as if their stuck in the ninties.

People say 'you get used to it', I've been trying to, but I still can't
make the shift into accepting this supposedly new paradigm :\

Mohammad