[Watford] Thursday

Steve Horsley steve.horsley at gmail.com
Wed May 2 20:52:34 UTC 2012

I've been using Xubuntu for a couple of years. Perhaps you should try
that. It's a bit "old school" but it's easy to work with, does what I
want without being in your face and getting in the way.

Is the meet tomorrow in the Sportsman in Croxley? I was thinking of
trying to come along.
What time does it start?

Steve