[Watford] BT Openwoes issue

Peter Grant grantpe at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 10:38:09 UTC 2013

I have to say that so many ISP have the most retarted policies on payment,
so I'm not suprised.
I know some charge extra to pay by cheque or simply don't allow it - which
is fair enough in this age of internet backing etc.
However, when dealing with Be There's business section, I did expect to be
able to pay by direct debit - expect they can only take direct debits for
personal named back accounts and not from business accounts. Their only
other option for payment was to keep credit card details on file and charge
it monthly.
Peter

"When you have a Swiss Army knife of a mind, everything looks like it
should be dismantled." Danny O'Brien/Merlin Mann