[Watford] Why can't Linux do the same.....

M Fernandes myitpartneruk at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 08:40:56 UTC 2014

This article is mainly about OSX versus Windows (and how OSX has overtaken
Windows as the dominant operating system, and why Microsoft are
concentrating on touch / mobile).

http://www.pcpro.co.uk/blogs/2014/02/14/apples-oses-set-to-surpass-windows/

It made me wonder why Linux (I know OSX & Linux are one-and-the-same, but I
can't think of a way to differentiate them) isn't doing so well.  Linux
already has several distributions which have adequate corporate backing,
which was something that had been missing a couple of years back. What else
does it have to do to get the same level of adoption / love?

Mike