[Watford] Linux Special Interest Group

Alan Secker alan at asandco.co.uk
Mon Jun 8 09:37:33 UTC 2015

For many years this group has met on the last Thursday of each month at
locations that allowed us to plug in our various devices to their wi-fi
connection
and in one or two cases to plug in to their mains supply.

A couple of years we they moved from north Watford to a pub in Croxley that
offered neither facility and interest gradually fell away.

Yesterday I visited the Three Compasses at Pachetts Green near Aldenham and
was told that the Coach and Horses were part of the same group and did offer
wi-fi facilities. If this is correct, I would be grateful if you would
confirm it. I am
copying this message to the central mail address for the benefit of members.

Sincerely,

Alan Secker

--
signature_albury.htm

This email transmission is confidential and intended for the person
or,organisation to whom it is
addressed.It contains confidential,information and if you are not the
person or organisation to
whom it is,addressed you must not use it in any way and we request that
you return it to us
immediately.

Alan Secker & Co, Chartered Accountant

209 Albury Drive