[Watford] Has the Watford LUG died?

Alain Williams addw at phcomp.co.uk
Thu May 7 07:38:42 UTC 2015

On Wed, May 06, 2015 at 10:05:29PM +0000, Neel Upadhyaya wrote:
> And to that, may I suggest tomorrow at the flag, near Watford junction.
> From 8pm?

I might be able to make it.

When considering a new pub think about those of us who are wedded to our cars -
we need to park them somewhere.

As regards the LUG. There have been a few months recently when I have been one
of 2 who turned up.

We need a reason to meet other than drinking beer. That is why I proposed a
group project a few months ago - what was disappointing was the lack of replies,
even to say that it was a stupid project ... the lack of replies shows that most
people have no interest in the group.

--
Alain Williams
+44 (0) 787 668 0256  http://www.phcomp.co.uk/