[Watford] Has the Watford LUG died?

Alan Secker alansecker0 at gmail.com
Thu May 7 08:54:37 UTC 2015

First, I agree about parking;

Second, I was in favour of the project.

I'm not big on pubs but we should try to find one with both parking
facilities nearby, a friendly disposition towards providing wifi
access and of course, convenient for those coming by bike, foot
or indeed camel!

I have to come from Pinner so an extra mile or two is not a problem
but less would be good.

Wetherspoons offer high speed wifi access. Several in the Pinner/
Hatch End/Northwood Hills area with relatively easy parking and
a few around Watford. The one in the High Street, not far from the
Watford Palace looks promising.

Thoughts?

Regards, Alan