[Watford] free to a good home...

David Edmondson dme at dme.org
Tue Nov 10 13:54:56 UTC 2015

I'm having a clear out. These are free to anyone that wants them. Much
too big and heavy to ship, so will need to be collected from WD19 by
arrangement. All were working the last time that I used them (several
years ago in some cases).

Please reply to me directly rather than the list. First come, first
served.

* SunFire V210
  Rackmount UltraSparc IIIi machine. Two processors and some
  memory. Probably around 1Ghz. No disks. I think that I have a serial
  console cable for this somewhere - included if I can find it.

* Sun Java Workstation 2100z
  Desk side Opteron workstation. Two processors and some memory. No
  disks. Low end NVidia graphics.

* Sun Ultra 40 Workstation
  Desk side Opteron workstation. Two processors and some memory. No
  disks. No graphics.

If no-one wants them they'll be scrapped in a couple of weeks.