[Watford] (more) free to a good home...

David Edmondson dme at dme.org
Fri Nov 13 12:33:55 UTC 2015

I'm having a clear out. These are free to anyone that wants them. Can't
be bothered to ship, so will need to be collected from WD19 by
arrangement.

* Samsung N140 netbook
  60G disk, 2G RAM, 1.6Ghz Atom N270.
  UK keyboard. 1 battery. Power supply. Neoprene case.
  No software.
  Good condition.

* Toshiba Portege R500 laptop
  160G disk, 1G RAM (might actually be 2G), 1.3Ghz Core 2 Duo (U7700).
  Built-in CD/DVD. US keyboard. 2 batteries. Power supply.
  No software.
  Good condition.

* Apple Macbook laptop
  120G disk, 2G RAM, 2 Ghz Core Duo.
  Built-in CD/DVD. US keyboard, which doesn't work (neither does the
  trackpad - external keyboard and mouse work fine). No battery (well,
  there is one but it is swollen and hence dangerous). Power supply.
  No software.
  Grubby condition.

* Apple Remote Control
  White infra-red version.
  New in packaging.

* Happy Hacker Keyboard Lite 2
  Black, USB.
  Grubby condition.

* HP 3 button USB mouse
  As new condition.
  Great for a Plan 9 enthusiast!

* Soundblaster Live! PCI sound card
  With MIDI daughter board.
  No software or box.
  Good condition.

* NVidia Quadro FX 380 low-profile PCI-E graphics card
  Displayport and DVI connectors.
  1 x Displayport to DVI converter (so that you can drive two DVI displays).
  1 x DVI to DVI cable.
  1 x DVI to VGA adapter (never tested).
  As new condition.

* Sunray 2FS terminal
  No power supply.
  Good condition.

* Sunray 1G terminal
  No power supply.
  Can't immediately find the stand that belongs to it, but I'll keep
  looking.
  Good condition.

Please reply to me directly rather than the list. First come, first
served.

If no-one wants them they'll be scrapped in a few days.