[Westwales] Last-minute mention of SWLUG meeting tonight

Telsa Gwynne westwales at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Nov 27 16:17:06 2002

Boo.

I know some of the Aber contingent occasionally drive down to
Cardiff or Swansea for the SWLUG meetings. In case they don't
know, we have changed the Cardiff venue away from the pub where
one of us got thrown out (!) to a caffeinated venue next door
to a different pub.

And the next meeting is tonight. Directions for getting there:

http://www.swlug.org.uk/pipermail/discuss/2002-November/000402.html

Come one, come all, come make up what is probably one of the
larger geographical spreads. I know people are coming over from
Bristol, and a friend from Oxford is threatening to show up too.

Topic: I have no idea.
Drinks available: presumably.
Food available: I have no idea.

Sound enticing and thrilling and stuff yet?

Telsa (setting off shortly)