[Westwales] Last-minute mention of SWLUG meeting tonight

Ciaran Anscomb westwales at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Nov 27 16:40:00 2002

Telsa Gwynne wrote:
> Boo.

Eek?

> I know some of the Aber contingent occasionally drive down to
> Cardiff or Swansea for the SWLUG meetings. In case they don't
> know, we have changed the Cardiff venue away from the pub where
> one of us got thrown out (!) to a caffeinated venue next door
> to a different pub.
>
> And the next meeting is tonight.

Ar if only I didn't have a shedload of preparation to do before wandering
off to Sheffield (to see *Artists*, would you believe) tomorrow.  I quite
fancy a school trip...

Maybe next time (if a car driving person is going)  :)

..ciaran
--
Ciaran Anscomb, Perl/C Hacker
No disclaimer?  http://www.goldmark.org/jeff/stupid-disclaimers/