[Westwales] Last-minute mention of SWLUG meeting tonight

Ciaran Anscomb westwales at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Nov 28 08:12:01 2002

Telsa Gwynne wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 27, 2002 at 04:34:17PM +0000 or thereabouts, Ciaran Anscomb wrote
> :
>
> > > And the next meeting is tonight.
>
> (And we changed the venue again to the pub next door after someone
> forgot to book. If you showed up, I hope you saw the sign in the
> caffeine-providing place we left directing people. Sorry about that.)
>
> > Maybe next time (if a car driving person is going)  :)
>
> Next one in Swansea, on a Monday about two weeks from now.
> The eight of December, I think.

Ok, so maybe the one after that!  I'll be in London that weekend for
the dorkbot christmas party thingy.

> Anyway, if you want to hear about the venues and dates,
> http://www.swlug.org.uk/ and head over to the mailing lists.
> I am well aware that Aber is a loooong way from either Swansea
> or Cardiff, and I don't want to hijack wwlug too much :)

No problem, at the moment there isn't that much demand for meets
around here (one person suggests one once in a blue moon), so it's
probably a good alternative for the car drivers that can make it.

OTOH, if anyone *does* want a meet around here soon, how about we
'organise' (it's alright, you can come out from under the table, the
word's gone now) one?  Weekend?  Mid-week?  Just to natter about what
we've been doing and drink beer mayhap.

..ciaran
--
Ciaran Anscomb, Perl/C Hacker