[Westwales] Last-minute mention of SWLUG meeting tonight

Dan Field westwales at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Nov 28 09:12:01 2002

On Thu, 2002-11-28 at 08:11, Ciaran Anscomb wrote:
> OTOH, if anyone *does* want a meet around here soon, how about we
> 'organise' (it's alright, you can come out from under the table, the
> word's gone now) one?  Weekend?  Mid-week?  Just to natter about what
> we've been doing and drink beer mayhap.

Well I'm game. Wireless networking is beginning to happen in
Penparcau/Llanbadarn area now so we could talk about that and perhaps do
a 'show and tell' of some 802.11b/WaveLAN kit that we are using. Hell if
we start in the Gog in lanbadarn we could tour the sites!

Just and idea anyway to get the ball rolling

--
Dan Field
Systems Development Officer - Social Services Dept.

Mae'r neges ebost hon, ynghyd ag unrhyw ffeiliau sydd ynghlwm wrthi,
yn gyfrinachol ac at ddefnydd yr unigolyn neu sefydliad y cyfeiriwyd hi ato.
Pe  dderbynioch y neges hon mewn camgymeriad, byddwch
mor garedig a rhoi gwybod i'r rheolwr system.

Mae'r nodyn hwn hefyd yn cadarnhau bod y neges ebost hon wedi
cael ei archwilio am bresenoldeb feirws cyfrifiadurol gan MIMEsweeper.

the system manager.