[Westwales] [Fwd: RE: Tours of Oswestry]

Dan Field westwales at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Feb 13 20:44:01 2003

--=-HJFxEBvqhfQs25dOyTB6

Looks like thats a no-go sorry :(

Shame as I was lucky enough to get a corporate tour there once. Very
impressive.

--=-HJFxEBvqhfQs25dOyTB6

From: gconline@bt.com
To: danf@nuclear-dawn.com
Subject: RE: Tours of Oswestry
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 17:37:03 -0000
Dear Mr. Field,

It is very rare for public tours of Oswestry to take place.  They are
sometimes carried out for business customers accompanied by their BT account
manager and very occasionally for a local (within Oswestry and surrounding
area) group or society, but that is the exception rather than the rule.

Sorry we cannot help you on this occasion.

regards

Angela Stormont
BT Group Communications
British Telecommunications plc
Registered office: 81 Newgate Street London EC1A 7AJ
Registered in England no. 1800000
This electronic message contains information from British Telecommunications
plc which may be privileged and confidential. The information is intended to
be for the use of the individual (s) or entity named above. If you are not
the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution
or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have
received this electronic message in error, please notify us by telephone or
e-mail gconline@bt.com immediately.