[Westwales] A Meeting Perhaps?

Bryn Salisbury bryn at randomlyevil.org.uk
Wed Apr 14 23:34:27 BST 2004

Good Evening,

With the recent activity on the list, perhaps now would be a good time
to restart the LUG meetings.

What would people want to do at a LUG Meeting? Just get together and
drink at a good pub? Go for food? Sit around and discuss the merits of
one distro versus another? I'm open to ideas.

In any case, we'll also need to think of a suitable venue for whatever
we decide. Since the Ship and Castle is now closed [1], we'll need to
find another pub that sells good beer.

So, replies back to the list with suggestions - and we'll take it from
there.

Cheers,

Bryn

--