[Westwales] Meeting - 27th April 2004 - Scholars

Bryn Salisbury bryn at randomlyevil.org.uk
Mon Apr 19 16:31:28 BST 2004

Afternoon all,

A meeting has been sheduled for Tuesday, the 27th of April at 18:30 in
Scholars. (We will most likely be upstairs on the three big tables)

If you're after food, please try to be there for 18:30.

Feel free to join us later on if you can't make it for 18:30 - I doubt
we'll have moved to anywhere else...

If this works, it may even become a regular thing, I'll send out an e-mail
closer to the time to remind people.

Cheers,

Bryn

P.S. If you haven't already done so, visit the IRC channel for the West
Wales LUG - #wwlug on irc.freenode.net

--
Bryn Salisbury
http://www.randomlyevil.org.uk