[Westwales] Usermode Linux

James Davis jamesd at jml.net
Thu Apr 22 10:28:59 BST 2004

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004, Matt Moore wrote:

> Has anyone on here had any experience with Usermode Linux? [1]  I'm
> interested in getting a Virtual Machine from a company called Bytemark
> Hosting [2].  I'm wonderign if you guys have any experience with the the
> program or the company?

Whilst I'm not a customer of Byte-mark, I did attend Matthew Bloch's talk
on Byte-mark and UML at the UKUUG winter conference this year. It looks
like it's a really good service depending on what your exact needs are.

If you've got any easy questions I'll try to answer from the notes from
the conference which I have sitting on my desk.

James

--
"You're turning into a penguin. Stop it"
http://jamesd.ukgeeks.co.uk/