[Westwales] blue screen of death screen saver

Colin Sauze cjs0 at aber.ac.uk
Wed Aug 11 21:53:52 BST 2004

While we are being all nostalgic,

I remember some older Linux distros (like redhat 5.2) shipping with a
screen saver which showed various crash screens from all kinds of
different platforms including the windows blue screen of death. However
looking around my boxes all running fairly modern linux distros I can't
seem to find it anywhere, and a google search hasn't revealed anything.

Anybody know where I can find a copy of this screen saver?