[Westwales] Curry Wars

Bryn Salisbury bryn at randomlyevil.org.uk
Thu Aug 26 15:48:49 BST 2004

Right,

A LUG curry night has been suggested for sometime in the imediate future.

Problem is, where should we go? since trying to decide which curry house
to visit is rather difficult (as they're all good)- we shall simply have
to visit them all...

No, not all in one night - that would be silly...

Once a month, we will visit these fine establishments and eat curry. Once
we have visited them all, we shall have a vote and whichever resturant
wins will become the LUG curry house.

The date put forward for the first episode is the 27th September at The Agra.

Further details will go out as soon as I've made them up... I'll want a
rough idea as to how many people are interested in doing this, so if you
could e-mail the list with your thoughts and opinions.

In other news, I'm happy to announce that there is a new LUG Gallery at
http://www.westwales.lug.org.uk/gallery - we'll dump various photos there
of LUG meetings, events and general stuff.

Bye for now,

Bryn Salisbury
...by the power of Webmail!