[Westwales] Shwmae pawb / Hello everyone

Dan Field dof at llgc.org.uk
Mon Mar 29 10:08:31 BST 2004

Huw Evans wrote:

>I'm still reeling from the shock.... not only did I find a Linux mag in
>WHSmith the other day, but in the Lug list in the back of it I found
>there was a group in Aber!  I've only been using Linux for a few months
>and it's great to know that there's some people I can hassle locally :-)
>I use computers at work for administration, web design, multi-track
>sound recording and a bit of video editing.  I've made the transistion
>to Linux for the administrative side of things but the rest of it is a
>long way off, it's going to be a long hard struggle to make this place
>an M$-free zone...

Shwmae Huw, a croeso i'r Rhestr.

The LUG has been rather quiet for the last year or two but the mailing
list is still here and can hold interesting conversation at times.  I
presume at work you are tied to products like Cakewalk, Soundtrack etc ?
Theres always the wonderful world of Apple, of course.

--
Dan Field <dof at llgc.org.uk> - Support Programmer: Cymru ar y we
cy_GB: http://www.cymruarywe.org