[Westwales] Shwmae pawb / Hello everyone

Liam Closs liam at the-bronze.me.uk
Mon Mar 29 22:31:36 BST 2004

Heh, theres nothing wrong with a little 'gog' slipping there.

Theres very rarely any activity on the list at all, I've been on it for 6+
months and have seen about 3-4 posts.
I almost wet my self with excitement when seeing that my local WHSmith had
decided to stock LXF,.. The fact they get in more than 5+ issues in a month,
leads me to belive there must be some other Linux fans in the area.

But the 'technical' group in my area is very close knit and I don't seem to
be able to get in ;) the joys of studentship.

Liam