[Westwales] Shwmae pawb / Hello everyone

Matt Moore nx060 at lamp.ac.uk
Tue Mar 30 13:17:32 BST 2004

At 22:30 29/03/2004, you wrote:
>Heh, theres nothing wrong with a little 'gog' slipping there.

:D  It's all Dutch to me...

>Theres very rarely any activity on the list at all, I've been on it for 6+
>months and have seen about 3-4 posts.
>I almost wet my self with excitement when seeing that my local WHSmith had
>decided to stock LXF,.. The fact they get in more than 5+ issues in a month,
>leads me to belive there must be some other Linux fans in the area.

The group does seem to have died down quite a bit.  It was quite active
until this year.

>But the 'technical' group in my area is very close knit and I don't seem to
>be able to get in ;) the joys of studentship.
>
>Liam

:)  I'm a student in Lampeter, only one other Linux user that I know of in
Lampeter.  There are others in the area tho' I know that.

Also does the chap who wanted that copy of Debian Unstable still want a
copy?  I can't find one, but if you can provide me with a link I will dl an
image and burn it for you.  I can get ISO images on about 10 mins so if
anyone else has any requests feel free to ask me.  If you can pop over to
lampeter with CDs I can get as many images as you want otherwise I can
stick a few CDs in the post.

Cheers

Matt