[Westwales] Meeting Reminder - 18th October and Curry Wars

Bryn Salisbury bryn at randomlyevil.org.uk
Thu Oct 14 12:27:46 BST 2004

Good Afternoon,

Just a quick reminder that the LUG meeting is on the 18th of October
(Monday) at 20:00 in Scholars.

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Also,

If you're wanting to come to:

CURRY WARS! Episode 2: Attack of the Papps

It will be on Wednesday, October 27th at "Cafe All Spice". It's a Bring
your own beer affair (or soft drinks for those who don't drink alcohol).
As before, we shall meet there for 19:30 (and eating for 20:00).
To get a rough idea about numbers, could those of you who are interested
in coming e-mail me (bryn ]at[ randomlyevil dot org dot uk) with the
subject line "Curry Wars - Episode 2 - Sign me up!"

I'll be closing the book on the numbers on Monday the 25th of October at
20:00 - so you've got plenty of time.

Cheers,

Bryn Salisbury
...by the power of Webmail!