[Westwales] Meeting Reminder - 6th September (Monday) at 20:00

Bryn Salisbury bryn at randomlyevil.org.uk
Sun Sep 5 23:41:46 BST 2004

Excellent, more new people :)

>  I haven't been in the Scholars since it was the Queens, if you follow me. Any particular bar?

Oh good lord, before my time... erm...

If you enter the Scholars pub from the Queens Road entrance, then head
to the staircase and go upstairs - you should find us hiding up near the
pool table, the Bar staff can point you in that general direction. If
you want to know who you're looking for, have a look at the gallery to
see the regulars... (http://www.westwales.lug.org.uk/gallery/)

By the way, this is doubling as the reminder notice to everyone... it
kicks off at 20:00 in Scholars.

If anyone is interested - some of us will probably be having food in
Weatherspoons before heading over - probably at about 18:30ish (check on
the IRC channel to confirm that though).

Until 20:00 then...

P.S. Curry Wars start soon... details to come